Artist Join Here
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in TheArtGallerist.com artist program! Complete an artist application today to become one of the select artists that are currently benefiting from our non-exclusive online representation.
Why join TheArtGallerist.com? Because we are unique and uniquely qualified!
Before completing our artist application, please click on the following differences to get a more detailed explanation.
- It is a Juried Fine Art Website
- To ensure quality, TheArtGallerist.com is a juried, virtual fine art gallery. As a part of our artist application process, we encourage all fine art artists to submit their artwork for the consideration of our jury. If you are accepted you will be in good company, joining some of the best artists in the world. If not, please don’t be discouraged as you can try again in a year.
- We are sales and marketing experts
- We have a passion for art, and a history of building successful businesses. We know how to find and deliver our ad messages to those most likely to buy fine art and prints online based upon Internet shopping history, and available geo-demographic and psychographic information.
- Three Distinct Art Exhibits
- With separate art exhibits for professional, emerging, and student artists, TheArtGallerist.com ensures the fine art you have for sale is only exhibited along side that of your peers. This also makes it easier for our customers to find and buy fine art that fits within their budget.
- Participation is Limited
- Only a limited number of artists will be accepted for each fine art exhibit. The size of the exhibits will be controlled to a number of artists that we can successfully represent online. We want you to be seen, not hidden amongst thousands of other artists.
- Artist Guestbook
- Our Artist Guestbook is a powerful communications tool designed to provide you with a direct connection to our customer, and a participatory role in the sale of your own original art and fine art prints. Potential customers can not only leave comments about your work, but ask questions on things such as your inspiration, available finishes, framing, color and size options, new series releases, etc. The best part is that your answers are also posted in the Guestbook for the benefit of all readers.
- Participation is Free
- There are no charges to open and maintain an account with TheArtGallerist.com. A small commission is taken only upon the sale of one of your artworks. That commission is about ½ of what a typical brick and mortar gallery would charge, 25% for artwork sold for over $1,500.00, and 35% for artwork sold at $1,500.00 or less.